Hello everyone! Recently I was nominated (again!) for the Outstanding Blogger award! Thank you to Jasmine at Bookworm for nominating me!! (Be sure y’all check out her blog and give it a follow! She’s amazing!!)
Here are my answers to the questions on Jasmine’s blog:
- If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? I would probably change my name to Cami, or Jesalyn (my middle name).
- What is your favorite movie? The Greatest Showman or Soul Surfer.
- Who is your No.1 favorite singer? Oh, so many!! My favorite bands are Rend Collective and For King And Country and my favorite singers are Hollyn and TobyMac, Micah Tyler and Mathew West, Zach Williams and Jamie Grace … okay, so too many to count!
- Do you enjoy Ron Paul Curriculum? Yess!! I LOVE Ron Paul Curriculum!!
- Do you prefer reading or writing? Ohhhh, I love both the same!
- What is your favorite culture? Probably the Hebrew culture, or the Irish/Scottish/Icelandic culture (but not the Norse religon.)
- What is your favorite flower? The rose.
Guess what? Son of YHWH from Land Of The Living nominated me too! (He’s another awesome Bible-believin’ blogger! Be sure to check him out!) Here are my answers to his questions:
- Why do you believe what you believe? Is it because it’s your faith, your friends, your parents/ guardians, or is it what some person in authority to believes? I believe the whole Bible is true because God’s Word never changes. My parents hold the same beliefs but we all try to search for the truth, to make our faith our own.
- What is something you feel you need to grow in? Just one thing? 😉 Inner beauty, definitely. Also, trust in Yahweh in waiting for his answers to my questions.
- What is your biggest time waster that you just can’t let go of? Probably staring at my face in the mirror, talking to myself!
- What is one trouble you have overcome lately? Was it as difficult as you thought it would be and do you wish you had done it sooner? Although it wasn’t a trouble, I wish I had started reading my Bible from the very beginning a whole lot sooner. Its turning out to be wonderful and I’d highly recommend that every believer do so!
- Is Scripture as true and applicable as it was in Moses, Isaiah, Jesus, and Paul’s time? Yes oh yes, a thousand times yes! God’s Word is the same yesterday, today, and forever!
- What is one subject that you wish you had an all-encompassing knowledge about? Aside from the Bible and Hebrew mindset… probably human nature.
- How do you know when something is truth? Do you test it or do you just read it in the news and force yourself to believe it is truth? I test everything, holding fast to what is good. (1 Thessalonians 5:21)
(Be sure to check out my nominees, read a few articles, and follow if you’re interested!)
Questions for my nominees:
- Do you like ice cream?
- What was your favorite age?
- If you could take any picture, what would you capture?
- Best thing about school?
- Worst thing about school?
- Favorite quote?
Happy Blogging, sistas!